After booking, you will first receive an email with the booking confirmation. In this email, the deadline for receiving the ticket, is clearly stated. You will receive your ticket via email within 22 business days (but no later than 24 hours prior to departure). If you have booked within 24 hours before departure, you will receive your ticket via e-mail immediately. Your ticket is an e-mail, that consists of a booking reference and/or ticket number. With these references you are able to check in at (the website of) the airline in order to receive your boarding pass(es).
Make sure to also check your spam inbox.
Did you not receive or lose your ticket? Log in on MijnTix and from there you can easily download your ticket.
When you enter your profile:
- Click on ‘Next Trip’
(if you have more than one booking, you need to choose the correct booking from ‘All Trips’)
- Click on ‘Travel Documents'
- Choose the second option ‘Ticket‘
(if the ticket option is greyed out, it means that your ticket has not been sent to you yet, and you will receive it within the time frame mentioned on your booking confirmation).
- Your ticket will open in a new window. To print, press ‘Ctrl + P‘ or right click with your mouse and choose ‘Print‘.
- The travel documents will only be sent to the email address of the main booker
- To see your booking in MijnTix you must be logged in with the same email address you used when you creating the booking.
- If you have made a mistake in your email address please contact us (kindly note that due to security reasons it is not possible to change the email address to a total different address).